Sunday, September 9, 2007

Less Cranky

I slept for 11 hours Friday night, so that helped a lot. Last night I was up til 2 am which is actually not that bad. For me... lately. Sadly.

Yesterday my mom and brother and sister in law and nephew came over and we sorted through the baby stuff, my mom took all the clothes home with her to wash, and my brother put together the Fire House toy chest we bought - it is SO cute. I'll have to post a picture.

Today my mom and aunt took me to Willowbrook Mall and I got a dress for my shower next Sunday. It's nice, but it's hard to get too excited about anything quite that huge. And I am HUGE. I came out in a couple of dresses and my mom and aunt actually laughed at me, I looked so ridiculous. The thing is, I really am all belly - everyone keeps saying from the back I don't even look pregnant... but from the front... oh boy. And the side view..... WOW.

We went to Old Navy also because they're having a big sale on maternity and baby clothes. Got the CUTEST baby sweater and hat, and then some fall maternity clothes for me. I am really hoping I'm still pregnant when it's cold. But at the same time, at this rate, there will be nothing that fits me, I mean NOTHING.

The mall trip wore me out a little - it is definitely getting harder and harder to get around or walk very much. Tomorrow I'll post lots of pics - nursery, baby stuff, everything.

Now I'm going to TRY and sleep.... if not, at least I'll finally be able to finish the Goblet of Fire.

Cute Old Navy Purchases from today:


The sweater has a matching hat I couldn't find a pic of... it is SO CUTE!

0 comments: