Yep, that's my left leg right now, as we speak. YIKES. I swear, it doesn't always look like that.
Yesterday I went to Short Hills Mall and Target. This morning I had a doctor's appointment (at 8 am) and then a hair appointment (highlights and a cut). After getting my hair done I decided to visit my husband at work (the firehouse) since I never see him anymore. :(
But it's been a lot for me. The doctor this morning told me on the one hand, I'm doing amazingly well - she said my cervix is like a vault it's closed up so tight. BUT she also said I should be doing basically nothing except going to the doctor. Erh, yeah, well.......
I need to ease up a little on how much I'm going out but I told her for my own mental health, I can not stay home and do nothing all day every day. Since I am physically doing so well she said to use my judgment, and listen to my body. Tonight my body is saying , ENOUGH.
So back to the cankles.... when your body is hugely swollen and full of water, what do you think is a good dinner?
Kentucky Fried Chicken of course.
THAT'S RIGHT. Bring on the salt!! It's such a pregnant girl cliche in here right now. There are chicken bones thrown around, greasy fingerprints on the laptop and a gravy stain on my shirt. But it was SO GOOD.
5 Things That Are Making Me HAPPY:
- Fried Chicken
- Twix (I never had any love of Twix before, but now, I need them like crack)
- My hair looks nice. And a woman at the salon thought I was getting my hair cut for back to school...... I should add she was literally about 100 years old and obviously couldn't see too well but still.... I said yes, I am.... 11th grade!!! LOL
- My 3 little acrobats who are moving around like crazy and doing so well
- This picture of Jack from last week - I know you probably can't even tell what it is... is that a bunny? A map? It's Jack, and he has his hand up against his face....look closely... lol
5 Things That Are NOT Making Me Happy:
- Summer tv - enough!!!!! NO MORE. I need entertainment. I even watch Fat March... it's fat people, walking. That's it. Every week.
- Summer in general actually. I'm over the heat.
- My feet looking like Barney Rubble's.
- Rachel Ray. She is SO ANNOYING. Even her audience doesn't laugh at her jokes. But I still watch!! Mostly to yell at the screen.
- The sadness that is still Katrina. This country's done a real bang up job down there, eh? Pathetic.