Monday, June 29, 2009

Beach Lessons

Only a little more than halfway through our (AWESOME) vacation, and I've already learned so many new things about my children.

Such as, they LOVE watermelon. But it must, must be eaten outside.



No matter how much sunscreen I put on them (and I swear, I put on LOADS), these girls are going to tan.



They enjoy an outdoor shower.



And dining outdoors is pretty nice too.



Katie is quite fond of funnel cake (who wouldn't be though?) but not as big on ice cream.



Charlotte is a funny, funny kid.



They look so cute in bathing suits it's almost painful.



They don't eat sand anymore but some beach pebbles just look too delicous to not at least lick.



They both love the beach.



They REALLY love the ocean.



And Katie will always let you know when she's had enough....



So far we definitely haven't had enough!

15 comments:

Elyse said...

SO COOL...glad you guys are having a blast!
~Elyse

Anonymous said...

Katie is a girl after my own heart - I eat funnel cake every chance I can - and they are soooo cute in their bathing attire. Hope you are all having a great time. Sounds like we have gotten two more little beach goers to the Jersey Shore.
An admirer from the Jersey Shore.

Emily said...

Cutest post! Love all the pics - especially hats, suits and coverups! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Love your post and all the pics!!!! ENJOY the beach and your beautiful girls!!!!

Alana said...

What lovely pics. Looks like you're having a fabulous time!

Kitty said...

The pictures are awesome - so cute! Hope the rest of the vacay is as great.

Jill said...

I like the crying pic the best. Frame it!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

love all the pics. Looks like everyone is haveing a great time

MyColonyNJ

HeatherLynn822 said...

Adorable post.... such great pics of your bathing beauties!

Rebecca Nixie said...

Love this entry!!! Especially the outdoor shower photos!!! Both girls are so cute!! Glad you are enjoying your vacation!!!

Jamie said...

Found your blog via the MoMs...laughter, TEARS, a smile, more tears...and God! I saw God in your words, in your struggles and in your Love for Jack! He is always with you and God gave him to you for such a short time so that He could make you the "you" of today. The girls are beautiful...I will send up prayers for your family, as I know Jack is loving what he is seeing! May God continue to bless and keep you!

proudmama02 said...

OMG they just get cuter and cuter! :)

CSL said...

You have your hands full! WOW! But they are beautiful!

I am a wife, a mother, and a graduate student. I’m currently researching mommy blogs, and I found your blog. I would appreciate your input about why you blog! If you would participate, please visit my blog—http://reflectionsofasheepishlion.blogspot.com—and answer my questions in your comment.

Thank you, and God bless you.

Karen said...

OMG, they have the cutest little legs EVER! Adorable!

Lani said...

they have the most adorable clothes ever!!!!