In the meantime, I literally took 100 pictures on Easter, from the girls getting their baskets to them sleeping in their Easter coats on the way home from Grandmas..... I couldn't stop, they were just SO CUTE. It was a nice Easter, but I can't wait until the girls are old enough to really 'get' holidays. It's going to be so much fun.
Someone wrote they can never tell who's who in the pictures, so here's a little helpful guide to which baby is which. We'll use this photo:
1. Katie is the bigger of the babies (though I'll admit, it's hard to tell in this photo).
2. Katie has a small birthmark on the top of her forehead that looks kind of like a bruise. It's doesn't usually show up in photos though. Sorry.
3. Katie is on the left. For some reason I always put her on the left, it's not even intentional, it just happens.
4. If one baby looks angry, odds are, it's Charlotte. See how she looks like she's telling me off?
5. And finally, if all else fails, if someone is in pink (and odds are, someone IS in pink...), it's Charlotte. When I was pregnant and trying to register for things, picking out bedding, that kind of thing, Charlotte was pink, Jack was blue and Katie was.... anything else. And it kind of stuck. So if a baby is in purple, green, raspberry, it's probably Katie. If they're in pink, it's Charlotte. I know I'm guaranteeing Charlotte will grow up to LOATHE the color pink, but I can't help it. My weird OCD quirks have decided Charlotte is pink, and that's the way it is. Sometimes my mom puts Katie in pink and Charlotte in purple just to mess with me and it makes me nuts.
Hope your keester had a Happy Easter!!