Thursday, September 6, 2007

Repulsive

I've managed to even disgust myself. I just ate an entire package of instant mashed potatoes. With gravy on top. At 11pm.

I HAD dinner. My mom and I went to a friend's house tonight - she's my oldest friend, she was like my sister growing up. I've known her since i was 7 years old - it was nice to catch up with her.

I ate 2 slices of pizza, some salad, some bakery cookies and a piece of pound cake for dessert.

But no.... that was not enough.

Came home and thought about the leftover pork chops in the fridge - more specifically, the delicious gravy they're surrounded in. Couldn't stop thinking... gravy.... gravy.... GRAVY..... MUST EAT GRAVY.

Now I feel sick. I know, I know.... 'you're having triplets!' Whatever. It's still sort of borderline one step away from I need a Jenny Craig intervention.

In non gravy happenings, the carpeting was installed today - it looks reallllly nice. Amazing what a difference new carpet makes. I will post pics tomorrow.

My friend who has twin 3 1/2 year old boys is coming over tomorrow to visit and help me get ready - give me ideas what I need and how to set everything up. Then my mom is taking me for a pedicure (the poor woman who has to work on these big paws....yikes). Then tomorrow night PJ is taking me grocery shopping. We're WILD. Crazy Friday night at the Shop Rite!

I need to go lay down and digest. Now I'm still thinking gravy but it's more....oooh gravy....ugh....no... more..... gravy. :)

Five Disgusting Things About Pregnancy
1. Your boobs get very ODD looking.... strangely colored. And they leak.
2. You have trouble wiping your own behind
3. Burping. Lots of it.
4. Friction burns. Parts of your body just start... rubbing. Together.
5. Veins. Everywhere.

Bonus #6
6. Late night gravy binges.... maybe that's just with me though.

0 comments: