Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Has it been 3 months?

I guess I abandoned this blog. I wish I hadn't.... but let me try and recreate the circumstances...

We had our NT scan. It was not good on one baby. The odds were very high the baby had a chromosonal abnormality. We were advised to have the CVS test done. It is not a fun test to begin with, on three babies it is even more unpleasant. After the test we had to wait two long week for the results.

I didn't want to write anything. I didn't want to think about it, or be glib or lighthearted. I just stopped.

GOOD NEWS - all babies came back fine.

The identical twins are GIRLS. The little single baby who has given us so much worry is a BOY.

Charlotte, Katie and Jack, we have decided. Middle names change daily.

Jack still gives us some worries. We've had to go to a Pediatric Cardiologist because a high NT scan can also indicate heart problems. Everything looked fine, but we need to go back one more time.

There is also one more thing it looks like Jack may have... but it isn't confirmed. We just keep hoping and praying he's fine, but even if he does have what they suspect, it's fixable. We will deal. I will share when we know for sure.

So that is all the seriousness. All babies are doing well - growing and kicking. I am 25 weeks already, out of work since 21 weeks and bored out of my mind but doing incredibly well - low blood pressure, no contractions. Losing my mind a little but hopefully it will come back.

0 comments: