Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not Tim, or Timothy....

My mother’s name suggestion of the day: TIMMY

My mother emails me a name at least every other day. I don’t know where she even gets half of them. I’ve told her, we’re pretty good with names – and we want to wait until we know what the babies are to really decide, rather than try and come up with 3 girls names and 3 boys names….. doesn’t stop her.

She doesn’t like most of the names we have chosen, so I think this is her way of trying to change my mind.

Other recent suggestions include:

Rory - as in Kennedy, or the Gilmore Girls…. I’m a big fan of both. But I find Rory too hard to say – it doesn’t flow off the tongue. And PJ hates it.
Patrick – I like Patrick, but we have a friend with a son with that name plus I don’t like the nickname Pat. And PJ hates it.
Logan – kind of trendy. And PJ hates it.
Kaylee – see Logan.
Kelly – the only one of her suggestions that’s a maybe. I do love Kelly Clarkson. It goes nice with our last name. PJ likes it (surprisingly). But not high on the list.

I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

0 comments: