Monday, November 2, 2009

All Treats, No Tricks

Halloween was rainy and pretty crummy here in New Jersey, but that's one of the things that's so great about being two years old. You totally and completely don't care. As a matter of fact, there is nothing better in the world than a rain puddle. So despite the weather, we had a great Halloween.


Mommy, Daddy and Katie. My costume pretty much made picture taking impossible.

The girls loved every minute of it. They loved their pumpkins, their costumes, the candy, the trick or treating, everything. They were already obsessed with ringing doorbells so I had a feeling trick or treating would be a big hit... getting to ring a doorbell, have someone come out and tell you how cute you are AND give you a lollipop? That's a winner all around.



They loved handing out the candy too. They stood at our front door with their faces pressed against the screen, waiting for kids. As soon as some came up the steps they'd say "HI!! HI" HALLOWEEEEEN!" Katie would say "BOO!" and Charlotte would do what Charlotte always does now, which is introduce herself "I'm LALA!! LALA!!!"

Super, super cute.



I am in love with the age of two so far. I know it can get rough, but they are so happy and funny and silly and I can't get enough. When i walk in their room in the morning they yell "Hi Mama! Hi Mama!" over and over, so excited to see me. It is the best imaginable way to start my day, every day. Lucky lucky me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she spying a fire hydrant in one of those photos? Super cute!

Anonymous said...

The whole world is brand-new to two-year-olds ! Isn't it exciting?!?

They are just adorable :)